Queenspark School enrolments
Genevieve teaches recorder and flute to pupils at Queenspark School.
Class level: Pupils from Year 2 can learn recorder; flute is offered to pupils from Year 5, preferably after at least one year of recorder tuition.
Lesson format Children come out of class for their lessons which are taught to:
- single pupils,
- two pupils, or
- a group of three pupils.
Pupils learn both the instrument and music theory. Music examinations may be an option for flute pupils.
Lesson day: In 2017, lessons in both instruments are held on Tuesdays.
Charges for lessons:
- $30 for 30 minute private lesson – Flute
- $15 for 30 minute lesson in a pair – Flute
- $20 for 20 minute private lesson – Recorder
- $10 for 20 minute lesson in a pair – Recorder
- $10 for 30 minute lesson in a three – Recorder
Terms and Conditions To read the Terms and Conditions for flute and recorder lessons with Genevieve, click the button below.
- The termʼs fees are to be paid in full by the due date.
- If a pupil taking private lessons is to be absent from a lesson, this must be advised no later than 7.00pm the previous day. (Txt is fine). Please do not rely on the school to let me know if the pupil is away sick, on trips, on camp or at a school show; it is your responsibility to do this.
- Private (single) lessons will be credited or made up if sufficient notice of absence is received. If a group lesson is missed it may not be made up.
- Unless written advice to the contrary is received at the end of the preceding term, it will be assumed that lessons will continue the following term.
- If lessons are to be stopped, then notice must be given at the end of a term, or three lessons in lieu may be charged.
- There may be a small charge for photocopying from time to time.
Application for lessons Complete the form below and Genevieve will be in contact with you shortly.